We have an exciting opportunity for writers!
To be a blogger for cougarswithquills.com is to be a part of a one-of-a-kind opportunity. You will work with a small, collaborative team and you will learn:
- how to strengthen your writing skills
- how to “write for the internet”/blogging skills
- how to cloud compute effectively.
The job requirements are as follows:
- You are/will be a CCH student (we need three current Grade tens, and two current Grade nines)
- You have a love for writing and an engaging writing “voice”/style
- You can self-edit
- You have creative ideas
- You possess the ability to meet deadlines (proven time management skills and dependability)
- You have a Google (Gmail) account (or know how to create one)
- You have a personal smart phone (considered an asset)
If you would like a chance to be a part of this talented crew:
- Write a brief bio summarizing your “requirements” (see above)
- Submit a 500-word response to the following question:
What ideas can you contribute to a book titled, How to Survive a Boring Class? What are some creative ways to avoid boredom in school?
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday, May 16, 2014